The mission of the Life on Fire conference is to gather people who want to live missional lives, based in their faith or values, and mutually provide the inspiration and support for the next steps.
How to tell you’ll fit in with the rest of the tribe at Life on Fire 2013:
- You would rather talk about “Why?” than What and How.
- You believe the answer to How? is YES!
- You’re interested in People not Programs.
- You want to focus on community
- development not congregational development.
- You want to be a leader in the community not just a leader in the congregation.
- You know who your heart breaks for.
- You want to transform the world into the beloved community.
- You want to live a committed life that takes you to third places, abandoned places, and secular places.
- You believe in radical integrity.
- You want to live as if you are who you say you are.
- You are a revolutionary, not a resolutionary.
- You practice (or want to) relocating, redistributing and reconciling.